All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope my girls of Black ICE turn it out. Lots of potential and will score real well if everything hits! But the Main Event is yet to come. Lightning will strike AGAIN!!!!
if someone can get a GREAT quality video of Black ICE it would be most appreciated for my choreography webpage ;)

Some of these level 5 teams really should considering going down to level 4 and relearning some of the basics about L5 stunts. I feel like a lot of teams are trying skills way to hard for them and doing them so sloppy that its almost dangerous.
agreed, but I feel like in this industry everybody is so concerned with level 5, that they will take any athlete and teach them the skills without fully mastering the basics. Either that, or that select individual leaves a program to venture to another so they can be level 5, so in turn the coach makes a team- not capable of being competative either- a level in which would satisfiy both athletes and adults. Because I KNOW adults put alot of pressure on kids, thinking they are greater than what they really are. just being honest.

agreed, but I feel like in this industry everybody is so concerned with level 5, that they will take any athlete and teach them the skills without fully mastering the basics. Either that, or that select individual leaves a program to venture to another so they can be level 5, so in turn the coach makes a team- not capable of being competative either- a level in which would satisfiy both athletes and adults. Because I KNOW adults put alot of pressure on kids, thinking they are greater than what they really are. just being honest.

You are SO right

I totally agree as well. There are some teams today that their stunts and tumbling is scary looking and they are going to really hurt themselves. Before going into any level you should master the skills before it and then master that levels skill.

Back