All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they announce them in the Hall they compete in (they said 5:45). There was nothing on JAMfest's schedule to indicate otherwise, but I haven't seen them all day, so I really don't know.
They announce some in Hall H earlier, so I would assume they will be announced in Hall I, as long as the feed is still going we should get to hear them (fingers crossed!)

I agree with bOyRANGE

They seemed to be the only mainly clean routines packed with difficulty. Also think CJA might make Top 5, they had a pretty clean & difficult routine.

NO tonight at 7pm the MAJORS "button" will be activated, basically think like awards and Majors are 2 separate venues. When you want to get into the MAJORS you will just click "live webcasting" and then choose "The MAJORS" on the right hand side under JAMFEST! I hope this helps
why not make it available sooner? it doesn't bother me, i'm just wondering

why not make it available sooner? it doesn't bother me, i'm just wondering
It would just be an empty hall, when you get on at 7 it will be a "countdown" to Majors and they are letting people in at the same time the webcast goes live. Again request from JAMFEST

Is it worth it for me to pay $10 for the MAJORS webcast? Are people having that much technical difficulty?
IMO, NO... Im gonna wait until videos are uploaded. that way I can save the money and my sanity. If I paid for the subscription, And if there is a problem with the webcast and I missed it.... I would be very unhappy.

IMO, NO... Im gonna wait until videos are uploaded. that way I can save the money and my sanity. If I paid for the subscription, And if there is a problem with the webcast and I missed it.... I would be very unhappy.
I've been on all day and have had no issues, but some people are having problems...

edited to add... I have the elite, seemed like $19.95 was better then paying for 3 streams at $10 (don't know if that gives me any different stream access or not)

I only bought the Elite Membership because it streams better and has been working fine for me.. its cheaper then spending 10 dollars for indy1 then the majors tonight indy2 and if there is a second majors tomorrow .. ( I dont know much about how its run) but its 10 dollars every time so I figured why not ! and its worked fine for me

Elite Membership is streaming pretty well, only missed ACE Apache due to feed freezing. Not super confident that tonights webcast will go as well, fingers crossed!

Anyone else's stream not working? I can't get Hall H or I to load anymore.

ETA: I finally got Hall I to load again, but still no Hall H.

Back