All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same here. I've been watching the official cheerlive feed since the beginning and I haven't paid. lol, they made a big fuss about the one free feed and they had a glitch in their system making their own feed free.
Its not working for me? What internet are you using?

i personally loved senior elite. maddie gardner is such a true performer, she plays it off so well. i think they did amazing, as well as every other team here. Noone had a perfect day, but it just shows that even the best of the best can have mistakes. so anxious to see who wins!

Same here. I've been watching the official cheerlive feed since the beginning and I haven't paid. lol, they made a big fuss about the one free feed and they had a glitch in their system making their own feed free.

yeah I found it right before F5 went on and laughed because they were so worried about the person broadcasting it when they are giving it for free while still charging people.

CEAfan4ever Firefox. And it somehow started working for me when the big glitch happened right before the majors started. so I'm assuming I clicked on the feed at JUST the right time.

Everyone on twitter is having a cow because Inside Cheerleading tweeted "Maddie and Cheer Extreme Senior Elite looked great, as always! Time for awards!" They shouldn't have singled her out, but she IS a spokesmodel for them. At least I think she is. And more importantly they lied. Because SE didn't look great. They needed work.

Back