All-Star Jamfest Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I watched every l5 team and it was just weird...the whole arena was always near empty. I remember when you used to have to fight for a spot to watch level 5. Jamfest SN isn't what it used to be.

For those of you interested in watching Hall H today, you might want to shoot me a pm ;)

Schedule Sunday

ETA: I guess they caught their bug - no more free Hall H today...

Last edited:
If anyone that is there could record the L6 all male team from Japan that would be awesome!! I saw a lot of buzz about them on twitter yesterday and want to see it for myself!

If anyone that is there could record the L6 all male team from Japan that would be awesome!! I saw a lot of buzz about them on twitter yesterday and want to see it for myself!
I watched them yesterday and they just finished again today there were like 1000 iPads in here. I'm fangirling them so hard! They're a showstopper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched them yesterday and they just finished again today there were like 1000 iPads in here. I'm fangirling them so hard! They're a showstopper!

Do you happen to know the name of the team? I foresee youtube stalking in my future.

YAS my kitties! Best performance of the season yet! This is such a young and inexperienced team and today was a massive confidence boost! Especially with all of their challenges, personnel and routine changes! So proud of them!

And BSB they came out from backstage hoarse for screaming for you. What a phenomenal performance again. I know we aren't supposed to call gold medalists but I've been calling them in my head since their showcase and today only makes me think I'm right. WOW!

OMG!! @King do I get a National Champion banner??? Or do I have to wait for that...

#SharkMom :sharkchase:

Since Brandon Allstars Senior Black won the title for grand champions, does that mean there's definitely going to be a small coed division at The Majors next year?

Back