All-Star Jamfest Supernationals Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's sad because I feel like if the powers that be at Trinity hadn't acted the way that they have we would all be complimenting them and saying how they were a team to watch in the future. They aren't a bad team by any means. Buying team members really wasn't necessary. If they had just allowed their program to grow naturally, without all of this attention seeking and created controversy, I think they could have been achieving great things two or three years from now.
It's sad because I feel like if the powers that be at Trinity hadn't acted the way that they have we would all be complimenting them and saying how they were a team to watch in the future. They aren't a bad team by any means. Buying team members really wasn't necessary. If they had just allowed their program to grow naturally, without all of this attention seeking and created controversy, I think they could have been achieving great things two or three years from now.

Had Jamie Parrish not been such a baby about some if his people leaving, nobody would even know who Trinity was. He gave them free publicity with his twitter rants and made people wonder just who Trinity was. Can't be mad that they capitalized on the situation. Good or bad, you now know who they are and can't stop talking about them. I said it six months ago and I'll say it again. Whoever does their marketing is a genius.

Ellenwood has been on my cheerdar for a few years now. I am always blown away by them. They are a fabulous program with amazing people. Glad they had a good weekend!

We had the good fortune of having Ellenwood teams in a couple of our divisions. Amazing teams. Blew me away. (and us away as well, but that is a different story)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Had Jamie Parrish not been such a baby about some if his people leaving, nobody would even know who Trinity was. He gave them free publicity with his twitter rants and made people wonder just who Trinity was. Can't be mad that they capitalized on the situation. Good or bad, you now know who they are and can't stop talking about them. I said it six months ago and I'll say it again. Whoever does their marketing is a genius.

Yeah, I suppose I just remember the days when it was about the love of the sport and the kids not who is the most popular, famous or talked about. Thank goodness most of the coaches and gym owners out there do it for the right reasons!

what happened with Black Ice Sm Sr 5? I heard there was an injury that stopped the routine?
I'm on that team. I believe she already had knee problems going into the competition and her knee went out to the side while her leg stayed straight. I'm not sure what brought it on but it gave us a scare. Our stunt hit and for some reason her knee gave out or something and she fell to the ground and crawled off the stage. We worked in our alternate while she was with the medic and eventually she was walking again, but with a limp and not healthy enough to do a routine. We put in the alternate and watered a few things down. Luckily we hit everything second time out and moved up 4 spots. She's seeing an orthopaedic doctor today and she's suppose to keep us posted:) We were so incredibly blessed and I can't believe things worked out the way that they did.

We were there the year before last. We had such an awesome weekend this weekend, I am still grinning from ear to ear. We took 8 teams, and had 6 1st place, 2nd place, 4 national champion, and 1 grand champion, which was mp cp's Sr.1 team. I had a ball this weekend and hope to have my voice back by tomorrow. All of the nice comments about the gym really made me smile. I love the program, and it is a great gym:)

So Trinity's behavior, business decisions and lack of tact/class is because "Jamie Parrish started it"? I'm not really a huge Jamie Parrish fan by any meaning, but really? That's the most elementary thing I have heard in ages. This summer I kind of gave them the benefit of the doubt, but after witnessing their behavior in person, hearing their music, and the whole package they have put out there--they disgust me. I pray some of those parents will get out of there ASAP and find a more positive environment for their kids.

So Trinity's behavior, business decisions and lack of tact/class is because "Jamie Parrish started it"? I'm not really a huge Jamie Parrish fan by any meaning, but really? That's the most elementary thing I have heard in ages. This summer I kind of gave them the benefit of the doubt, but after witnessing their behavior in person, hearing their music, and the whole package they have put out there--they disgust me. I pray some of those parents will get out of there ASAP and find a more positive environment for their kids.
You know, since CoachTamara posted about you we have been patiently waiting for you to post something on here about your team's success this past weekend so we could give them a shimmy or two. C'mon already! ;)

how about we hear some reasoning from the mouth of a Trinity cheerleader..

I left Georgia, along with a few other athletes at Trinity, because of the lack of respect Jamie Parrish has for ANYONE who isnt right in his eyes.. has he provided a great cheerleading expirience for me over the past few years? yes. But when an old coach (Gianni DeNegri) provides an oppurtunity to help me get my life started in return for being on his team, and I get harassed and torn apart by Jamie just because I went to see Gianni, it really shows that someone whos always told me they love me like a child, really only cares about himself and how he is viewed by others.

Lets clarify some things for everyone:

1) I have not been paid a dime since I stepped foot into Trinity Athletics, nor has any other athlete on the team
(I am on scholarship because of the skills I provide, and because of lack of money, therefor I do not pay tuition.. same deal I had at GA)

2) If by our "behavior" and "lack of class" you mean us congratulating every team that placed ahead of us this weekend, than Im sorry you feel this way. How many conversations have you had with a Trinity cheerleader? ....... chirp

3) Our music has got to be the most sarcastic thing I have heard in our life.. if anyone believes that someone would actually put "finest team money can buy" in their music and it be serious, chill out. Because of all the rumors of money and jetskis and houses that have been growing since the start (many created by JP), its only necessary to give the bullies nothing else to talk about when our music agrees with them. (PS, the Jamie Parrish voiceover mix was not heard by us until Jamie Parrish released it..... funny huh?)

4) if ANYONE wants to attack Corinth Davenport and her husband for reaching out into the lives of less fortunate kids and providing them with a safe place to escape their home lives in their less-than-safe neighborhoods, take a step back and think about the last time you've made an impact on someones life, because you might be over due.

This whole thing started as a way to make a HUGE impact on the lives of our athletes. It started as something far more important than cheerleading; in fact it continues to portray its benefits beyond cheerleading. These kids are beginning to see that there is life outside of, for some of them, the ghetto. It just happens to be that this life outside, is on Trinity D&G.

But everything is here nor there. Rumors will be spread with no solid evidence to stand behind them, and that is just the cheerleading world for ya. And for the people who believe them, once again, Im sorry you feel that way.

oh one more thing.... that day one performance was our 3rd time going full-out, due to injury after injury after injury on our team.... so please reconsider your opinion of it.

SORRY IM NOT SORRY ABOUT IT

how about we hear some reasoning from the mouth of a Trinity cheerleader..

I left Georgia, along with a few other athletes at Trinity, because of the lack of respect Jamie Parrish has for ANYONE who isnt right in his eyes.. has he provided a great cheerleading expirience for me over the past few years? yes. But when an old coach (Gianni DeNegri) provides an oppurtunity to help me get my life started in return for being on his team, and I get harassed and torn apart by Jamie just because I went to see Gianni, it really shows that someone whos always told me they love me like a child, really only cares about himself and how he is viewed by others.

Lets clarify some things for everyone:

1) I have not been paid a dime since I stepped foot into Trinity Athletics, nor has any other athlete on the team
(I am on scholarship because of the skills I provide, and because of lack of money, therefor I do not pay tuition.. same deal I had at GA)

2) If by our "behavior" and "lack of class" you mean us congratulating every team that placed ahead of us this weekend, than Im sorry you feel this way. How many conversations have you had with a Trinity cheerleader? ....... chirp

3) Our music has got to be the most sarcastic thing I have heard in our life.. if anyone believes that someone would actually put "finest team money can buy" in their music and it be serious, chill out. Because of all the rumors of money and jetskis and houses that have been growing since the start (many created by JP), its only necessary to give the bullies nothing else to talk about when our music agrees with them. (PS, the Jamie Parrish voiceover mix was not heard by us until Jamie Parrish released it..... funny huh?)

4) if ANYONE wants to attack Corinth Davenport and her husband for reaching out into the lives of less fortunate kids and providing them with a safe place to escape their home lives in their less-than-safe neighborhoods, take a step back and think about the last time you've made an impact on someones life, because you might be over due.

This whole thing started as a way to make a HUGE impact on the lives of our athletes. It started as something far more important than cheerleading; in fact it continues to portray its benefits beyond cheerleading. These kids are beginning to see that there is life outside of, for some of them, the ghetto. It just happens to be that this life outside, is on Trinity D&G.

But everything is here nor there. Rumors will be spread with no solid evidence to stand behind them, and that is just the cheerleading world for ya. And for the people who believe them, once again, Im sorry you feel that way.

oh one more thing.... that day one performance was our 3rd time going full-out, due to injury after injury after injury on our team.... so please reconsider your opinion of it.

SORRY IM NOT SORRY ABOUT IT
This was very well-written. But if you want to get your message out, you probably should have posted this in a different thread - like the thread on Trinity's music. This thread doesn't get all that much traffic outside of Jamfest S/N's regular competitors and is less aggressive on this topic.

Back