All-Star Jamlive- Chicago Il 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ICE is bringing mini 1, lg Sr2, youth 3, SrCoed 3, jr 4, restricted 5, SmCoed 5. Lg Sr 4, and Sm Sr 5 are not competing due to injuries and illness.

ICE is bringing mini 1, lg Sr2, youth 3, SrCoed 3, jr 4, restricted 5, SmCoed 5. Lg Sr 4, and Sm Sr 5 are not competing due to injuries and illness.
So sad to hear that Lady Lightning won't be competing I was so excited to see them! I wish everyone a speedy recovery :)

Walked in for a hot minute to drop off something and it looked awesome. As an FYI woodfield mall is a hot mess today with all the cheerleaders ( there is also a comp down the street for rec teams) and the grand opening of the Pink store.

My team got first in our division and were pretty sure the second highest level 1 score.

Oh. Wanna hear some crappy stuff? So the team I coach has four coaches because we were supposed to have a youth and a junior team, but not enough girls stuck around so now its one youth team with four coaches. They were only going to give us two shirts. One of the parents wanted to buy the other two shirts and we were told no. Then the gym owner came over and talked them into letting him buy the other two shirts. They were gonna make us choose which two coaches were gonna get shirts. Uhh. What?

Yep, I'm pretty sure that was the second highest Level 1 score. I heard that 90 that Team Illinois got in Junior 1 and my jaw dropped, but they totally deserved it.

By the way, I texted you and never got an answer. :( I did finally meet JulieP, NEliteSteven, and TwistersPride today.

Sigh... The question is: I already know JulieP TwistersPride and KikiD22

is it worth $6 to meet NEliteSteven? :p

I'm at least going to the Schaumburg convention center. I'll decide if I'm going to pay the $6 when I get there. There IS that nice bar... :p

Sm jr coed 5 ~ 1st gbe orange 2nd ua 3rd cheer command

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Back