All-Star Jammy/worlds And Partner Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 24, 2010
Okay at jamfest it was said that teams only got credit for boy girl coed stunts... Can anybody tell me if it will be the same for worlds?

Say you are a small coed team and put up 5 coed stunts but one obviously Is a girl underneath the stunt will you still get credit for that 5th partner stunt or is it not worth the energy?

To score at Jamfest I think it had to be unassisted so if it were a girl underneath it would have been the same as a boy if it was unassisted. Maybe I was understanding it wrong though.

I just saw lots of mention about specifics on scoring for partner stunts just want to make sure!

Yeah I am not positive I just thought that Jamfest was one that only scored teams that had truly unassisted partner stunts.

I actually think whether it mattered what gender was under the stunts was talked about before. I will try and find it for you if someone doesn't come here and answer.

For the stunts to be counted as unassisted they had to be held for a certain amount of time so teams did have trouble with that

From the websites:

http://www.thejambrands.com/JAMScore/Cheer/1112ScoringClarifications.pdf
Read page 4 for all the info on coed stunting at Jamfest. They specifically state that there must be a girl and a boy involved for it to be considered single based coed stunting, a girl girl (of boy boy) combination would not count.

http://usasf.net/worlds/scoresheets/
The worlds score sheets don't specify girl/girl or girl/boy on the scoresheet, however information on single based stunts is only clarified in the coed score sheets and not on the all girl scoresheets.

I don't know if anyone else saw it at Jamfest this past weekend, but what was the name of the small senior team (they had navy blue, light blue and white uniforms) that opened with an unassisted stunt with a girl basing a boy? He was itty bitty, probably had to be only 12 years old, and flew the entire routine. My jaw dropped when I saw that opening. I was super impressed!

I don't know if anyone else saw it at Jamfest this past weekend, but what was the name of the small senior team (they had navy blue, light blue and white uniforms) that opened with an unassisted stunt with a girl basing a boy? He was itty bitty, probably had to be only 12 years old, and flew the entire routine. My jaw dropped when I saw that opening. I was super impressed!
The one that I can think of off the top of my head is Dream Allstars (they competed in small coed 5). I didn't see their opening, but I do know they had a boy flying throughout the entire routine.

The one that I can think of off the top of my head is Dream Allstars (they competed in small coed 5). I didn't see their opening, but I do know they had a boy flying throughout the entire routine.
That's it!! And, I meant small sr coed in my last post. Sorry, forgot the coed part. Oops!

my coed 3 and 4 only has one 10 year old boy and he flys in the coed stunts with a girl underneath and we get credit for it.

Back