All-Star Jamz- Las Vegas February 20–22, 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't seem to find the email I was sent yesterday. I have the schedule but does anyone know how long after a division end that you get standings??

So I haven't been able to secure a room with any of my teammates. If anyone has some spare floor space I would be so grateful.

Does anyone know who C5 is in small coed? I want to update the Road to Worlds website

Does anyone know who C5 is in small coed? I want to update the Road to Worlds website

Is it Connect Cheer NW? Did they get a bid at ATC?

(Just realized this is a diff thread than I thought. lol)

Last edited:
I have been trying to register for the road to worlds for a few days and it keeps giving me a server error. And then the next days says the email I'm trying to register is already registered...frustrating. Any thought on how to register?

I have been trying to register for the road to worlds for a few days and it keeps giving me a server error. And then the next days says the email I'm trying to register is already registered...frustrating. Any thought on how to register?

@Ashley can help you. The website was just updated so maybe that's an issue

Private message me with your email address. I'll try and get it squared away.

I did update the site yesterday, I may have broken something in the process.

Back