All-Star Jamz Nationals In Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Karma didn't have a last minute injury, I don't know what lead up her performing with them but she did practice with them last week. Maybe no one verified her age, but it should've been done
That's what I just read on twitter. Although, I guess a Believe/ Karma crossover is injured. I guess it really was just a simple mistake.

Considering she's on Believe I'd be willing to believe her.
well cheerupdates told me through direct message that he talked to the coach and he made it seem like the fill in was a boy! could be wrong though! but the crossover was definitely underage regardless or else they wouldnt have been disqualified!

well cheerupdates told me through direct message that he talked to the coach and he made it seem like the fill in was a boy! could be wrong though! but the crossover was definitely underage regardless or else they wouldnt have been disqualified!
I mean, you're right. either way it was a DQ. I think it can be agreed it was an accident regardless!

I mean, you're right. either way it was a DQ. I think it can be agreed it was an accident regardless!
i 100% agree that it was an accident and i feel really terrible for everyone involved! the team that reported it looks shady now, and for the people that dont know it was an honest mistake, karma looks shady too!

I LOVE KARMA they are an amazing team and they work so hard! It's not their fault it was a mistake! Please pray for Christina from Believe who injured her knee today though! From personal experience its never good when you hurt your knee and she's an amazing athlete!

They mixed up the dates of the birthday, they had an injury on the warm-up floor, and found the first person who was "15" they could find. Simple mistake, but they got called for it and rightfully so. No intended cheating going on.
I just don't believe that. Coaches, especially at PCM, know you have to be 15 as of august 31 to compete. end of story.

I don't think the team that reported it was shady. They were just making sure everyone was following the rules. Unfortunately, it was a bad mistake to have made and I feel for that team (if it was an honest mistake). Mistake or not though, rules are rules.

I don't think the team that reported it was shady. They were just making sure everyone was following the rules. Unfortunately, it was a bad mistake to have made and I feel for that team (if it was an honest mistake). Mistake or not though, rules are rules.
most people arent saying its shady they reported it, its jsut shady that they purposefully waited until karma competed to tell the judges about the illegal athlete, in order for THEM to place higher.

Back