All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

except I'm pretty sure the comp got smaller from last year ;)
Actually we are over 30 teams bigger than last year. SO JAMZ is definitely LARGER this year. :) We have 3 panels judging NON-stop versus 2 panels last year which explains the differences in competition time.

can sombody explain how the bid distribution works to me? one international and one small coed and small senior, but only small????

the paid bids go the HIGHEST scoring level 5 teams but only one international 5 team can geta paid bid...

MYSTERIOUS had the score to get the paid bid at cheersport.... but they didnt distribute based off of score...they distributed them according to who they think will represent them well at worlds and everyone that got has been top 3 at worlds for the last couple of years.....

Mysterious it pretty much out scoring every other team at jamz..they just need to go hit that routine like ive seen them do a million times in the gym....

NFINITY!!!!! my heart is with you guys..... i pray you get that paid bid....but just know KARMA is right behind you guys... :D...its gunna be a GREAT weekend cant wait to see and support you guys

Back