All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the judges are missing some deductions as a whole. I have seen certain teams have multiple drops and or tumbling touches that they arnt docked for. Including ourself. They get some and sometimes they don't.

Hey all, quick favor… if anyone is still around when we perform tomorrow can you try and cheer us on. :) we only have one other team here and I think it'll make it more fun for me :)
I was cheering you guys on!!! Love watching you team and I was bummed yesterday

I think the judges are missing some deductions as a whole. I have seen certain teams have multiple drops and or tumbling touches that they arnt docked for. Including ourself. They get some and sometimes they don't.
I feel the exact same way. There were clearly some obvious deductions (on my cp's team) that we didn't get deducted for.

Am I the only one or is the competition missing the wow factor for being a bid event? Not impressed this year. Not necessarily with the teams, just the whole event, and they were so far behind last night. I almost lost it when they started throwing beads out and making some announcements when they we're at least an hour behind. What time did the last team perform? Hope things are better today!

Am I the only one or is the competition missing the wow factor for being a bid event? Not impressed this year. Not necessarily with the teams, just the whole event, and they were so far behind last night. I almost lost it when they started throwing beads out and making some announcements when they we're at least an hour behind. What time did the last team perform? Hope things are better today!
my team was support to perform at 9:45 but didn't go until 10:50 last night

Latest posts

Back