All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its up to the coaches if they want to drink or not. If your coaches are drinking while your kids are competing then thats something you need to take up with your gym not the EP

I've seen coaches drink at other Vegas comps, thanks Jamz for keeping them close. LOL

I stayed at the Orleans last year and it made competing as an athlete very easy and less stressful to have to go through all of the hotels. The smoke is not something we're gonna be able to get away from, don't think there are smoke free hotels there unless I'm missing something, but nonetheless I will be at the Rio this year :) Excited for CF Senior Black and CF Nfinity :)

I stayed at the Orleans last year and it made competing as an athlete very easy and less stressful to have to go through all of the hotels. The smoke is not something we're gonna be able to get away from, don't think there are smoke free hotels there unless I'm missing something, but nonetheless I will be at the Rio this year :) Excited for CF Senior Black and CF Nfinity :)
The MGM Signature is, and thats where I'll be staying! So excited to see Black and Nfinity!

Back