Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
I just uploaded Jersey Allstars music. Hope everyone enjoys. Senior 4 has my favorite dance song maybe ever :infatuated:

I LOVE THE MUSIC<3
I just have one question about their music.... How come it has the same voice over as South Jersey Storm from last year, with the jersey all day storm all night welll s4 all night as you put it .

I LOVE THE MUSIC<3
I just have one question about their music.... How come it has the same voice over as South Jersey Storm from last year, with the jersey all day storm all night welll s4 all night as you put it .

Idk y but alot of people are using it ex cheertyme .. Jersey all-stars and apparently NJSE .. Who else wants to use it :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Idk y but alot of people are using it ex cheertyme .. Jersey all-stars and apparently NJSE .. Who else wants to use it :(

Just as an FYI...we didn't pick our voiceovers (with the exception of the cheer).

Just as an FYI...we didn't pick our voiceovers (with the exception of the cheer).

Meoow lol I jus made the claws come out :p .. I meant is that it seems like certain people use the same v/o but switch it up.. I don't mind it really I was jk

Back