4. Monday, September 10
    2:00 AM ET/PT on CMT
    12:00 PM ET/PT on CMT
    3:00 PM ET/PT on CMT
    11:00 PM ET/PT on CMT
  5. Thursday, September 13
    3:00 PM ET/PT on CMT
    11:00 PM ET/PT on CMT

If you go to the post a few up from this one by megaflipper, the one about the press release, both eps are in the link if you scroll past the pictures. Sorry I'm on my phone and can't seem to repost the link.
but you can't see them unless you request access and you're part of the media ?

but you can't see them unless you request access and you're part of the media ?
Very strange. Pretty sure they were accessible back when I posted that. If you search the thread Jersey Cheer there used to be links in there as well.

And of course, I live in Canada, and Canadian CMT doesn't seem to have it *sigh*
Probably a day to a couple days after the show airs you can watch it online. check these sites out! Im from Canada too and i know it sucks that some good shows arent aired in canada :(. These 2 sites are AWESOME! Since i cant watch Dance moms on TV, i watch it on one of these sites the next day. I hope this helped :)
tv-links.eu
watchseries.eu

is anyone planning to transfer the episodes to Vimeo or YouTube when they come out? I don't know how the process works but we'd love you for it in Aussie!! Or will they be available to watch on the CMT website?

I think this show is going to be very positive look at Allstar cheer.After all the great feedback on the Twinkle piece and all the negative on "Cheer Petfection" they would be foolish to take a negative spin .

I think this show is going to be very positive look at Allstar cheer.After all the great feedback on the Twinkle piece and all the negative on "Cheer Petfection" they would be foolish to take a negative spin .
I don't think Patty Ann would ever let them show it in a negative light. I'm so excited to see it after watching the Twinkles piece, Finally documentaries and shows that show what this is really about!!

I don't think Patty Ann would ever let them show it in a negative light. I'm so excited to see it after watching the Twinkles piece, Finally documentaries and shows that show what this is really about!!
Your so right...

Probably a day to a couple days after the show airs you can watch it online. check these sites out! Im from Canada too and i know it sucks that some good shows arent aired in canada :(. These 2 sites are AWESOME! Since i cant watch Dance moms on TV, i watch it on one of these sites the next day. I hope this helped :)
tv-links.eu
watchseries.eu

those sites are the best things ever created. there's another one too--it starts with a c, but i can't remember for sure. It's kind of hit or miss with shows, but the shows they do have, they have working links for every episode :)

Apparently there is going to be a clip of on Live with Kelly! tomorrow morning

Theres a football game tomorrow at the same time. Skipping the game. (Its a high school game. Whole town goes) Can't wait for the shoe :D

Back