All-Star Jostens To The Field House

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
so i just made my schedule of all the teams i need to see at worlds I have quite a bit of running back and forth. can someone tell me how close together the two places are? can u walk?

They are just a very brief walk. Not bad at all. Other than darting through bodies and such. But its the MILKHOUSE!

When I found out the Milk House was renamed to the HP Field House...I almost threw my HP printer out the window. It's just not okay. So glad the fierceboard shirts say Milkhouse on it! In relation to the original post-they are very close together! I would just recommend staying in contact with someone in the other venue you're not in to see if they are still running on time.

If your in a hurry, it takes a minute to exit the milkhouse. Try the side exits they are faster. If you try using the main doors through the traffic you will be saying pardon me....excuse me....pardon me....oops.... and I'm sorry.... all the way to the josten's center.

Also be prepared for the people at the door to the milkhouse to be annoying and slow you down. I feel like half the time they needed to stare at my ticket for a solid 30 seconds before letting me pass.

Back