All-Star Jr. Dance Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

magicmom

Cheer Parent
Apr 24, 2010
I have to ask I was just looking at the USASF site and I saw the thing about the Jr. Dance Division here is my question why is there a Jr. Dance Division and NOT a JR. Cheer Division at Worlds this year. Now Im not say that the dancers don 't have the right to be there because they work just as hard as cheer teams do . But why would they not have both cheer and dance for jr's at Worlds . Does anyone else feel like its not right ...Just asking .

If I remember correctly, someone on here said that the dance worlds are a 'year behind' the cheer worlds, in that this year the jr dance divisions had a video review process, and that next year they will be eliminated. I'd search for the thread, but King took down the search bar..

And if you've been on the forums for any length of time, you'll know how people feel about keeping juniors at worlds..

thanks i have been on for awhile but until just now I did not realize that dance jr division was still in

If I remember correctly, someone on here said that the dance worlds are a 'year behind' the cheer worlds, in that this year the jr dance divisions had a video review process, and that next year they will be eliminated. I'd search for the thread, but King took down the search bar..

And if you've been on the forums for any length of time, you'll know how people feel about keeping juniors at worlds..
Keeping the Junior division at Dance worlds will depend on how everything will go down this weekend.

Back