All-Star Jump Choreo And St Lvl 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2010
Fixing routine for NCA Nationals..want your thoughts for a lvl 3 routine...

Should we open the routine with jumps to standing tumbling incorporated?? or start with our ST section and still add tumbling in our jump section? I'm torn on what to do....

Open with whatever your strength is. If your jumps to Bhs arent that great. Don't make them the first thing.

I would open with standing, and still throw a hs out of your jump sequence.
Thanks!!

Think we are going to start with standing but have a few hand toe hand series in there along with the other series and just add a single bhs in jump section (we had two bhs and after all this time and practice their timing isn't on with two, ugh) Thanks again!!

open up with motions , kind of like to introduce yourself to the judges, maybe try starting motions in a circle & have the girls run out & do round off tucks ? you could start the routine with a stunt or basket toss in the back , or all stunt groups can do show & gos . your best bet would properly be to start of the routine doing motions and then moving to a stunt, then jumps , then tumbling, baskets, then mount , then dance :) good luck at nca nationals !

Open with whatever your strength is. If your jumps to Bhs arent that great. Don't make them the first thing.

I agree with rich. Open with your strength.

it really has no weight on your score what goes first.
whatever goes first just needs to be good.
i would say as a coach of a team that is going to nca nationals, you shouldnt be basing your routine off of what people on a message board say
you should be analyzing the score sheet to see where your teams strengths lie.

Open with full team Hairwhips and Shimmies...duh
cool.png

You should have an "opening sequence" of like 4 counts where the first count is a fierce head snap up, so the crowd is like "oh crap! its 1force!" :)

Back