All-Star Just A Few More Weeks Until The Top Ten! Sytycd - Ricky Jaime!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Help us out peeps! Vote vote vote tonight for our very own Ricky Jaime! Let us show 'em cheer people can dance as well :)

Done deal! Just tweeted him a good luck from us and he instantly replied "Thank You!" can't wait to see what he performs tonight and Travis Wall is said to be a guest judge!!

Sent him a Fierce Board shirt too. I know he can't choose his performing costumers, but hopefully one practice day he will wear it.
Nice!!! Hopefully the FierceNation can keep him out of the bottom!! WEAR THE FIERCE SHIRT RICKY!!!!

I will be voting for Ricky again tonight. Is it me or does anyone else feel that Ryan is not a great match for Ricky. I would love to see Ricky paired with Sasha or Clairice.

I will be voting for Ricky again tonight. Is it me or does anyone else feel that Ryan is not a great match for Ricky. I would love to see Ricky paired with Sasha or Clairice.

do not agree, I feel like Ryan attracts a lot more votes than Ricky does. Ryan almost made the show last season and people remember that. Remember the show isn't for Americas best dancer, but instead for Americas favorite dancer.

do not agree, I feel like Ryan attracts a lot more votes than Ricky does. Ryan almost made the show last season and people remember that. Remember the show isn't for Americas best dancer, but instead for Americas favorite dancer.
I'm not saying that Ryan is not a good dancer, she certainly is. She's just not my favorite female dancer, she is getting my votes right now because of Ricky. Maybe your right about Ryan attracting more votes than Ricky...or maybe your wrong and he's the one carrying her along. We won't know anything until they reach the top 10 and they split up. Meanwhile, Fierce boarders please watch and vote for Ricky tonight!!!!!!

will someone post the number after the show! i wont be able to watch it tonight but i know he'll do great :) hopefully i'll have time to vote later. If anyone can thanks:)

total Brandon love tonight from Ricky!!!! But a not so memorable performance IMO.

Him & Ryan needs votes

Call 1 888 TEMPO 06 or
Text 6 to 83676

I would love to see him with Clarice too but hopefully WHEN he makes top 10 and the allstars come he can partner courtney! i would loove to see that! I liked their dance tonight but I agree it wasn't very memorable :/

I wasn't happy with any of the performances tonight (except the mandy moore piece), but will definitely be voting for Ricky.

Voted for Ricky and saw Dom in the audience!

I liked Melanie's at the beginning, but that was the only good routine. Ricky did well, but wasn't my favorite routine. I really want to see him make top ten and dance with an allstar.

I do think there were other weaker routines though, which helps.

Back