All-Star Just A Little Rant

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 24, 2011
So this isn't really a big deal but it has been bugging me a little... UCA and I am sure some of the other companies say that the competition schedules will be posted on Monday. However, its Tuesday and our competition hasn't been posted yet. If it isn't going to be posted by Monday then don't tell me it will. I would much rather have them tell me it will be ready Wed and get it Wed. Sorry my rant is over :)

They could just be waiting until they get the final number of teams in. This past weekend our competition time changed 4 times because the EP didn't wait until they had the final numbers for the teams! First we were supposed to preform at 4 then 8 then back to 4 and eventually 5. It's annoying either way it goes though lol Hopefully you get your schedule soon!

They could just be waiting until they get the final number of teams in. This past weekend our competition time changed 4 times because the EP didn't wait until they had the final numbers for the teams! First we were supposed to preform at 4 then 8 then back to 4 and eventually 5. It's annoying either way it goes though lol Hopefully you get your schedule soon!

True. I am sure this is the case... I know its hard to put the schedule together and teams add and drop at the last second. Since this almost always happens they should just say it won't be available til later. Then I would be happy. I always get my hopes up that it will be there Monday. I guess I should just change my expectation haha.

Back