All-Star Just A Proud Mom Wanting To Brag A Little :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So LITTLE! She has a gorgeous voice..I'd love to hear her sing somewhere with better acoustics, I'd bet she'd rock it. Does she like performing?

So LITTLE! She has a gorgeous voice..I'd love to hear her sing somewhere with better acoustics, I'd bet she'd rock it. Does she like performing?

She LOVES it!! haha As a matter of fact, she prefers to be solo and have all the spotlight on her! hahahaha

i remember watching the video of her singing the climb in a contest at the state fair (i think?) a while back...i thought she did a good job then, but this video of her singing the national anthem just blew me away! who would expect such a BIG voice to come out of that cute little girl?! thanks for sharing!:)

i remember watching the video of her singing the climb in a contest at the state fair (i think?) a while back...i thought she did a good job then, but this video of her singing the national anthem just blew me away! who would expect such a BIG voice to come out of that cute little girl?! thanks for sharing!:)

lol She looks back and watches that video of "The Climb" and thinks she did a terrible job. She has definitely come a long way since then and has many many more mountains to climb. :) Thank you so much for your kind comments. :)

lol She looks back and watches that video of "The Climb" and thinks she did a terrible job. She has definitely come a long way since then and has many many more mountains to climb. :) Thank you so much for your kind comments. :)

aww! everyone has to start somewhere & she absolutely has come a long way! she should be very proud of what she's accomplished!

She did an amazing job! I'd be a proud Mom too! However, I think I might like it a little bit more if it was a Texas basketball game lol She did great!

OMG...she is so good and so adorable!

Back