All-Star Just A Short Goodbye

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kykycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 17, 2011
I know I haven't been on here very long, but I have made some great friends on here. My daughter has given up cheer for good. I don't feel like I belong here any longer, so I bid everyone adieu. Thank you for the friendships, the information, and the great times.

:kiss:

keep cheering and Don't Stop Believin'

Noooo! Why are all the good parents leaving?!
I've always liked and appreciated your posts, and I hope you and your daughter have a good break! Ya know, because you both will be back ;)

Can you post the pic of us with the sign on facebook and tag me? Good times :) I hate that you're leaving here. Can you come and visit sometimes?

:( I always loved your posts. Great insight and opinions. As live2cheer10 said, enjoy your break!! If your daughter truly loves the sport... she won't be able to say goodbye for long. Trust me, I know this first hand ;) haha. We will miss you !!! :kiss:

Just because Ky is taking a break, doesn't mean that you'll stop loving cheer any more than you already do. As a fellow State mom, I will miss you terribly for your joy, enthusiam and general love of life. You NEED to stay on Fierceboard! Where else will you be able to get your cheer on? I will stay in touch and hopefully see you at the track soon. We'll continue our conversation from Saturday later this week. :rolleyes:

Back