All-Star Just Cami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunatley sometimes our futures are handed to us on a silver platter because of how rich or popular we may be.
She also says it has nothing to do with Cheerleading or being a cheerlebirty.
-Then why are you signed with an athlete management company
-How did you get this opportunity? From the athlete management company or from your parents being able to afford it?
-People are tweeting bad about you, then you retweet people saying "Well you don't have a worlds or NCA ring" back at them
I'm sorry I just can't continue.
I wish Cami the best of luck with her clothing line and I hope it all goes well. That is all.
I have so much to say but I will state this... She has a NCA & Worlds title bc she was on an amazing team with amazing athletes and with amazing coaches! The fact that she is tweeting that makes me sick! Again, take away the "Superstar" and the CA uniform and you have "Just Cami" and to those out of this cheer world she is just another teenager. Best of luck to her...

I really should stay off twitter.

I hope her investors are satisfied with their representation. :confused:

hi everyone. this is Cami. Im posting off my friends username because im not familiar with the fierceboards or never go on this. i would just like to clear things up. When i released the clothing line, i got so upset by people shutting it down so quickly it made me upset. i tweeted and retweeted things i shouldnt of done and have apologized on twitter and such. fashion and this clothing line has been a dream of mine since i was little. im glad i have something that isnt cheer related. i want to apologize for coming off hateful or rude. I do not intend to and i am so thankful for all my supporters. i am jusst a regular teenager and i look up to cheerleaders just like everyone else. i want to apologize again and i really hope yall love the line!!! im so blessed and thankful for it. and im thankful for all yall!!! im sorry once again for coming off rude. love yall <3 always! -cami branson
p.s. this is my friends account im using so i dont know if i will have access to it much longer

and for the cussing....i would like to apologize!!! i relized all the little girls that see my tweets and felt awful. i cant be sorry enough.

hi everyone. this is Cami. Im posting off my friends username because im not familiar with the fierceboards or never go on this. i would just like to clear things up. When i released the clothing line, i got so upset by people shutting it down so quickly it made me upset. i tweeted and retweeted things i shouldnt of done and have apologized on twitter and such. fashion and this clothing line has been a dream of mine since i was little. im glad i have something that isnt cheer related. i want to apologize for coming off hateful or rude. I do not intend to and i am so thankful for all my supporters. i am jusst a regular teenager and i look up to cheerleaders just like everyone else. i want to apologize again and i really hope yall love the line!!! im so blessed and thankful for it. and im thankful for all yall!!! im sorry once again for coming off rude. love yall <3 always! -cami branson
p.s. this is my friends account im using so i dont know if i will have access to it much longer
What teenager hasn't lost their temper? Just nowadays its trickier with social media because everyone can see. The important thing is you owned up and apologized. Best of luck to you.

What teenager hasn't lost their temper? Just nowadays its trickier with social media because everyone can see. The important thing is you owned up and apologized. Best of luck to you.

exactly. im just a normal teenager and i made a mistake by showing that i cared. okay i think im getting off her account! i wont be able to reply anymore. im sorry and thanks once again!! much love, cami <3

I have teenager's and I'm not sure they would have had the guts to come here and admit they were wrong and apologize like you did. That to me speaks volumes. I wish you much success in your new venture!!!

I'm Skeptical....then again i'm not, then again i am.... Ask her on twitter.
Well last night I was tweeting about her clothing line (I didn't tag her in any of my tweets) and she found them and tweeted me saying it has nothing to do with cheer so I asked her a question and she never answered me back :confused:

Am I the only one that's skeptical if this is the "real Cami"
I mean she probably doesn't want to go through the process of making an account, posting in the newbies section, and waiting 3 days. I mean it's a possibility someone is pretending to be her, you never know. Some people are crazy.

I mean she probably doesn't want to go through the process of making an account, posting in the newbies section, and waiting 3 days. I mean it's a possibility someone is pretending to be her, you never know. Some people are crazy.

Hey yall i promise this is me! ill even tweet something right now. this is NOT my account though!

The only thing i think is skeptical is how the account shes using is "GTpink4ever" and the user started in Feb, and they have rarely been on... I don't know. Its just...strange to me.

ETA; She just posted that she'll tweet something. Alright, time to check twitter....

Back