Keeping Nfinity Vengeance Shoes In Good Condition?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 27, 2014
I'm a level 3 side base and I've just ordered Nfinity Vengeance Shoes because I do a lot of tumbling and I needed a new pair. I've read a lot of posts on here saying that they break easily and get lots of holes, is there any way I can prevent this from happening to them?

I'm a level 3 side base and I've just ordered Nfinity Vengeance Shoes because I do a lot of tumbling and I needed a new pair. I've read a lot of posts on here saying that they break easily and get lots of holes, is there any way I can prevent this from happening to them?
Don't wear them outside! Make sure before you leave the gym or competition arena to change into another pair of shoes. I've had mine for almost 2 years and they are still in fairly good condition.

Only wear them during practice/comps - my daughter has had hers over a year & 1 day of the week is at the gym for 5 hours straight but she really only wears them on a spring floor

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Good luck. For the amount of money we pay for them they fall apart way too easily, even with only wearing them to practice/comps.

Has anyone tried using scotch guard on their shoes to help keep them clean? I know it won't let them breathe, but I was wondering if it helped keep them white.

Back