All-Star Kiara's Cause Cheer Bow!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 29, 2011
This bow represents Kiara Nowlin's cause to raise money and awareness for juvenile diabetes. Jenee Cruise and Bianca Treger are also an amazing help to this cause. Jenee was diagnosed with T1D at the age of 6. She is spreading the word that no matter what you have big or small, there is no limits to what you can do. She definitely proved that when Smoed took worlds this past year. They will be at Jamfest along with Smoed this next January and I know our team who is a huge supporter will be wearing our bow for competition. It would be great to get a lot of team doing the same!! A portion of the proceeds to JDRF!

The bow is 10.00 plus shipping. Please email me at [email protected] to get an invoice.

kcbow.jpg

What a great idea!!! Love it. I'm going to spread this out to our local gyms and High Schools! Cheer Fusion is helping host a Cheer for the Cure camp to promote awareness of T1D along with the JDRF. What a great cause!

Anyone who orders this weekend until Monday at midnight has a chance to win one the first autographed Items from the store. I am giving 1 of each away autographed by Jenee and Kiara!!

sorry to be the pessimist but what does "a portion of the proceeds" actually mean in terms of $ for JDRF?

Sure,what that means is what ever is left after the bow is paid for goes to jdrf. Just like any fundraiser. I can't say 100 percent cause in all reality it is only the profit portion that is going to jdrf. Make sence? Thanks for asking!

Back