All-Star Kony 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay here comes a big one because I am about to pull my damn weave out and slap half of you in the face with it.
First of all, what good are you doing the world by saying "we should have known about this sooner"? NONE. SO shut up and be happy our eyes HAVE opened up to it. Yes, it would have been ideal for us to realize these problems sooner, but stop bashing people because they didn't.
Second of all, you don't want to donate to the cause? Don't. Simple as that.
Third of all, if you're going to dispute this whole thing, please use some new arguments. The video outright stated Kony has moved on from Uganda, we know that. Also, go check out 90% of the charities you think are doing so much good on this Earth and you'll be surprised at how normal it is to be spending 70% on the organization's expenses.
Fourth, stop with this whole conspiracy theory bull. Oh, you know what, I bet the world is going to end in December of this year too, and I bet every time we see a triangle in a Jay-Z or Rihanna music video, they're secretly controlling our minds and controlling the world. Put down the crack pipe and use your brain for once instead of believing every single little conspiracy you see on the internet.

Do your research, know your stuff, but don't only look for the bad, 'cause that's all you'll find. All of you sitting here complaining that IC is doing nothing, that the KONY movement is useless, well let me ask you what YOU are doing to help? If you don't want to donate your money to a cause that WILL do something, then don't, but don't sit and bash it when you're doing much less.

Rant over, and I don't care if that came across rude, because some of you are coming off like a bunch of idiots.

I'm destined to meet you one day. I know it!

This is just the beginning of uncovering the numerous CIA financial and propaganda ties to IC. It's important to to know the truth of people Agendas in this world. It is very important because these decisions effect all of you. Simply just making a decision based on a whim or an impulsive feeling, is what's wrong the country now. Simply following what anyone of authority tells you to do, is detrimental to our survival. This topic, I feel is very deep for this board, but since, it seems, that you might want wake up to the "Real World" I'll drop these articles from sources I trust. Do you want the Red Pill or the Blue Pill?

This article breaks down the real situation over there: (Another Iraq?) » KONY 2012, Invisible Children’s Pro-AFRICOM & Museveni Propaganda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This article opens you up to the other people wanted by the IC: » ‘Bad guys’ besides Kony: Who else is wanted by the ICC? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is an image that sets you up for what's coming in the future: » A More Accurate KONY 2012 Campaign Poster… Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is just the beginning of uncovering the numerous CIA financial and propaganda ties to IC. It's important to to know the truth of people Agendas in this world. It is very important because these decisions effect all of you. Simply just making a decision based on a whim or an impulsive feeling, is what's wrong the country now. Simply following what anyone of authority tells you to do, is detrimental to our survival. This topic, I feel is very deep for this board, but since, it seems, that you might want wake up to the "Real World" I'll drop these articles from sources I trust. Do you want the Red Pill or the Blue Pill?

This article breaks down the real situation over there: (Another Iraq?) » KONY 2012, Invisible Children’s Pro-AFRICOM & Museveni Propaganda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This article opens you up to the other people wanted by the IC: » ‘Bad guys’ besides Kony: Who else is wanted by the ICC? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This is an image that sets you up for what's coming in the future: » A More Accurate KONY 2012 Campaign Poster… Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Have you read Ameritopia?

It took a while, but we had an Alex Jones reference in this thread. But why stop there? I need to know what whale.to, rense and David Icke think.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

If you want to know more about our role as Christians and "We The People" please listen to this pastor on Romans 13. It's greatest weapon against Tyranny, but if misinterpreted, it can lead millions to their death. I apologize for the seriousness of the things I post, but i feel that we are in final stages of some serious business that will affect all of us greatly. Goodluck and Godbless!

It took a while, but we had an Alex Jones reference in this thread. But why stop there? I need to know what whale.to, rense and David Icke think.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Comparing Aliens/Reptilians to History and Government are totally different. You can actually see in your everyday life what Alex Jones exposes. It's a lot harder to see and recognize what David Icke exposes. Pick and choose your battles. But to automatically dismiss either of them, would be detrimental to the survival of FREEDOM. Especially if you dismissed them on the basis of the presstitutes propaganda that is based on the false agendas that the majority has been fed through that "movie like" medium called the ..... "news". It's elementary to believe everything.

i posted in the other thread on the random section before i saw this one.... but to those of you that are interested in donating to some more reputable charities, I suggest you check out the Not For Sale Campaign and Free The Slaves.

Back