All-Star Kristen Carver

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Hi , does anyone have contact information for Kristen Carver. She and her husband used to own extreme cheer and dance, and I know she worked at Cheer Athletics for a a season or two as well. If anyone could get me contact information or email address, that would be fantastic.

Don't get me started on Extreme Cheer & Dance!! Miss them sooo much! I think the Carvers have been lending their talents at Excite! Cheer and Dance the last few seasons.

I have her contact information. She did choreography for my old gym, Platinum Athletics. I would HIGHLY recommend her to ANYONE looking for a sassy routine. Her dances, transitions, and motion sections are on point!!!

I have her contact information. She did choreography for my old gym, Platinum Athletics. I would HIGHLY recommend her to ANYONE looking for a sassy routine. Her dances, transitions, and motion sections are on point!!!

Agreed, there are only certain people who can really choreograph and give you everything with an attitude, Kristen is definitely one of those people. Used to be obsessed with Extreme Cheer and Dance. They were the small senior team to beat back in the day.

Back