All-Star Kt Tape

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I use it for both of my achilles and it works WONDERS. I was a little skeptical, but it's so lightweight and as soon as I put the tape on it takes away the pain instantly. I went to the Justin Bieber concert last night and didn't sit down for almost 2 and a half hours while dancing and jumping around. Not only did I not remember I wore the tape to the concert, I forgot that I even had a problem. I've been in constant pain for 5 months so this is heaven sent.

I've used it for many things... shoulder, lower back, upper back, knees, ankle, hip, hip flexer, elbow... each time it seemed to be very effected for me!!! I LOVE KT Tape. I agree, it should definitely be called miracle tape!!!

Is this the stuff I saw athletes using at the Olympics? I think I mostly saw volleyball players with it on. I could not figure out if it was a fashion statement or what? They were quite colorful. LOL

I googled it......sounds amazing and I want to get my CP some but those colors.......nothing that will blend with uniforms. Not sure how CSP would feel about the color's.

I googled it......sounds amazing and I want to get my CP some but those colors.......nothing that will blend with uniforms. Not sure how CSP would feel about the color's.

KT Tape is a brand, but you can find kineseo tape in lots of colors including beige that would blend with skin. I noticed the Chinese Olympic divers wearing the beige - you could hardly see it.

I broke my ankle 2 years ago and it never healed properly since it was misdiagnosed...wonder if this would help. I find a brace is too bulky since i'm a flyer...wonder if this KT tape or physio tape is better than just the regular sports tape..

Thank you I will look into that!! I think something a little more subdued will work better for us! MyGirlCheers

but they make TEAL :D

and agreed with like everyone, get the pro version. and if you've tried it and love it, i'd recommend a clinical roll. it will hurt your wallet initially when you buy it, but it's so much cheaper buying in bulk if you can. it's a roll of 125 feet. so worth it.

but they make TEAL :D

and agreed with like everyone, get the pro version. and if you've tried it and love it, i'd recommend a clinical roll. it will hurt your wallet initially when you buy it, but it's so much cheaper buying in bulk if you can. it's a roll of 125 feet. so worth it.

Thank you!!

I bought the KT Tape...got the regular to try ..Definitely go for the PRO...the regular didn't last through an hour of my 3 hour practice. I'm a flyer so maybe it hadn't adhered properly or good enough to my skin but one side came off. I used it for my ankle. Also they don't have teal..it's more of a blue..maybe they don't carry teal in canada? But even on the american website the colors show a lime green and a sky blue but no teal :(

Back