High School Kutztown Uca Comp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if St. Hubert has this on their schedule as well. It would make sense, given that they're from Philly.

Has anyone seen a schedule for this yet?
As of a minute ago, I has not yet been posted. Guess Varsity was on Holiday since last Wednesday and just getting back to their offices today, so hopefully there will be some informtion later today......I am anexiously awaiting the results from Northeast, Toms River.....

As of a minute ago, I has not yet been posted. Guess Varsity was on Holiday since last Wednesday and just getting back to their offices today, so hopefully there will be some informtion later today......I am anexiously awaiting the results from Northeast, Toms River.....
If I'm remembering right from my HS cheer days, I always thought they posted the lineup on the Monday (or maybe it was Tuesday?) before the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there are 10 large teams. They go on around noon. That's all the head coach said.

Didn't the results get announced at the comp?

Back