L4 Prone-front Flip-to Squish

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
So this is the closest video i could find to it.

Forget about the cartwheel in. If the flyer was on her stomach, in a prone position, tapped to a handstand, and the did the front flip (releasing from the bases) and landed in a squish, would this be legal for level 4? @Andre

Email USASF rules people... there's more info on their website. I don't think Andre is allowed to answer rules questions on here anymore, there are only a couple people authorized and you have to go through a procedure (in order to prevent people from giving incorrect information)

Reactions: ian
Hi Ian, I´m not a safety judge but I found this in Level 4 | USASF Rules Site:
J. L4 Stunts-Release Moves:
2. Release moves may not land in an inverted position. When performing a release move from an inverted position to a non-inverted position, the bottom of the dip will be used to determine if the initial position was inverted.
3. Release moves must return to original bases.
Clarification: An individual may not land on the performing surface without assistance.

Looks legal to me according to that set of rules, Hope this help.

Reactions: ian
So this is the closest video i could find to it.

Forget about the cartwheel in. If the flyer was on her stomach, in a prone position, tapped to a handstand, and the did the front flip (releasing from the bases) and landed in a squish, would this be legal for level 4? @Andre

The video won't play, but it needs to be sent to [email protected] to get an official answer. We'll start replying again in June and will default to the 2013-14 rules once we start replying again.

Back