All-Star Large Coed 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Knowing some people on the team personally, I respect Large Coed and Top Gun in general. They may not have had as difficult stunts but they all hit right? They focus on hitting their stunts, not just having the hardest stunt out their. If they hit the hardest stunt constantly then yes they'll do it but if not then they won't. Same with tumbling. They throw what they know they can hit. Everyone has mistakes. If something doesn't work out they'll find a way to make it cleaner and easier to land. Please stop nagging on them because there are other teams who are doing the same thing. Treat every gym with respect..

Knowing some people on the team personally, I respect Large Coed and Top Gun in general. They may not have had as difficult stunts but they all hit right? They focus on hitting their stunts, not just having the hardest stunt out their. If they hit the hardest stunt constantly then yes they'll do it but if not then they won't. Same with tumbling. They throw what they know they can hit. Everyone has mistakes. If something doesn't work out they'll find a way to make it cleaner and easier to land. Please stop nagging on them because there are other teams who are doing the same thing. Treat every gym with respect..
That's something I love about them. You know that what the put on the floor, they know they can do perfect! They put it out there in confidence! I didn't see any bashing, but I agree that I love how they do what they know they can do!

Latest posts

Back