All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

468f1c2d-2b87-20a9.jpg

ACE would look much better in Medium Coed with this little amount of guys out of the other teams that are Maxed out! Why didn't they bring in Talent from the worlds win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACE would look much better in Medium Coed with this little amount of guys out of the other teams that are Maxed out! Why didn't they bring in Talent from the worlds win?

Just because a team wins worlds doesn't mean they are going to pull in tons of talent. ACE is probably the largest programs there is so I would say they have plenty of talent. You don't know if ACE would look better in Medium coed because you haven't even seen their routine and medium coed is only 6 guys so that would mean 4 boys being cut and having to create another team. I am sure ACE will hold their own in the Large Coed division.

468f1c2d-2b87-20a9.jpg

Not everyone was available for the picture.

So far I'm thinking cheetahs are gonna have an amazing season. And I know Cali will be cleaned up by NCA. All that's left to see is TOPGUN:) and ACE!!
I Love This Division SO MUCH this season.....!!! :D

468f1c2d-2b87-20a9.jpg

Possible scenarios: whole team isn't pictured, don't need a finalized roster until a worlds bid is obtained, people quit, girls can be strong too, oh the possibilities are endless. Plus... last year Warriors put up 11 stunts last year with 24 girls :)

So what does everyone think about the teams in this division? Definitely my favorite division this year!

ACE Warriors
ACX Wildjagz
A-Towne Dynasty Allstars
California Allstars Coed
Cheer Athletics Cheetahs
Cheer Central Suns
Cheer Eclipse?
Cheer Extreme Kernersville
Pro Cheer
Top Gun Allstars
Ultimate Athletics Prodigy
Vancouver Allstars Fierce

So what does everyone think about the teams in this division? Definitely my favorite division this year!

ACE Warriors
ACX Wildjagz
A-Towne Dynasty Allstars
California Allstars Coed
Cheer Athletics Cheetahs
Cheer Central Suns
Cheer Eclipse?
Cheer Extreme Kernersville
Pro Cheer
Top Gun Allstars
Ultimate Athletics Prodigy
Vancouver Allstars Fierce

I'm Loving Cheetahs So Far <3

How is ACE looking this year? I haven't heard anything about them!!! Does anybody know when they compete or when there will be videos? Aren't they (like CEA) fielding at least one team in like EVERY division?!?! That's a huge program!

How is ACE looking this year? I haven't heard anything about them!!! Does anybody know when they compete or when there will be videos? Aren't they (like CEA) fielding at least one team in like EVERY division?!?! That's a huge program!
ACE doesn't let videos out until after Cheersport Nationals. They have alot of teams but no Senior all girl 5 or medium Coed 5 teams.

Back