All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a video on facebook of a basket group that says Oynx so did they gain more guys?

Also someone from the gym posted on another thread that listed all of their worlds teams and it is still medium and small coed.
All I know is my coach said we are against Gymtyme on Nov. 20th and we are large coed. So they are either confused or maybe they are just going large for that competition. Who knows...

This video contains only some of Top gun Miami , Fl, great athletes performing tumbling skills at a high level. This video is a Teaser to the great video that is soon to come, with more athletes performing different skills in the cheer/tumbling/stunting world! We hope you enjoyed it and subscribed, and we will keep uploading more videos and soon tutorials!

^ taken from the video info. read stuff before you post, you said it MULTIPLE times before.

as Rich said, the post the person made with this video was saying how they are off to SUCH a good start, based off that video, and I'm saying that 4 good athletes don't make it SUCH a good start. I understand that Top Gun has talented athletes (and it wasn't necessary for you to jab at CEA in the process of pointing that out), I'm saying that basing your opinion on how well Top Gun is doing based off of 4 people on the team tumbling is a very great way of setting yourself up to be let down.

All I know is my coach said we are against Gymtyme on Nov. 20th and we are large coed. So they are either confused or maybe they are just going large for that competition. Who knows...

There is most likely a very good possibility that at that competition, NCA will be combining the large and medium coed divisions due to the small numbers that actually attend this competition, which would answer your question about why you would be competing against platinum...but Platinum is medium coed 100%. The previously posted GT teams are correct.

Small coed 5 - Onyx
Medium coed 5 - Platinum
International all girl 5 - Pink ladies
International coed 5 - Black
International coed 6 - nfinity
International all girl 6 - orange! =]

There is most likely a very good possibility that at that competition, NCA will be combining the large and medium coed divisions due to the small numbers that actually attend this competition, which would answer your question about why you would be competing against platinum...but Platinum is medium coed 100%. The previously posted GT teams are correct.

Small coed 5 - Onyx
Medium coed 5 - Platinum
That would make total sense. I just knew we were competing against them. But hey, I hope they are medium. Cause im a HUGE platinum fan, and I'd love to be cheering them on!

Small coed 5 - Onyx
Medium coed 5 - Platinum

I just died and went to heaven! GYMTYME ORANGE IS BACK!!!!!

don't know what gymtyme team it is. but one IS going large coed on Nov. 20th.
Okay, well I'm not gonna argue with you, I'm just gonna tell you one more time that GT doesn't have any Large coed teams right now. You can believe what you want but you shouldn't go telling everyone something your not sure of on here, especially when someone from the gym is telling you how it is. Not getting smart or trying to sound like I have an attitude or anything. Just saying :)

Okay, well I'm not gonna argue with you, I'm just gonna tell you one more time that GT doesn't have any Large coed teams right now. You can believe what you want but you shouldn't go telling everyone something your not sure of on here, especially when someone from the gym is telling you how it is. Not getting smart or trying to sound like I have an attitude or anything. Just saying :)
Look at the post above you. We established the problem. I dont want to argue either, and im not being sassy. Just stating what i know. :)

Has Anyone Heard About How Routines Are Looking From any of the teams for this division? I mostly want to know how Top Gun is looking now that they have 24 guys again!!

Back