All-Star Large Junior, Nca???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 6, 2011
I would love to know what my fellow fierceboarders think about this division. Who do you think is gonna win Nca?

Please do not just post a team name because you go there. Tell me why you think that team will win.

I don't know who all is gonna be there, but I know Starlites and Green are gonna bring it! Lites were the champs of the division last year and are looking to take it again, but Green also just took some gold at Cheersport and have been phenomenal all season. So I'm betting those two teams will probably be the top two!

Holy moly didn't even cross my mind about how much talent will be competing in this division! Very excited to see how this one pans out!

StingraysExtremeWoC said:
I don't know who all is gonna be there, but I know Starlites and Green are gonna bring it! Lites were the champs of the division last year and are looking to take it again, but Green also just took some gold at Cheersport and have been phenomenal all season. So I'm betting those two teams will probably be the top two!

Actually Starlites won large junior coed last year, and Cells won large junior all girl.

Personally I like most of the teams. I almost don't really care who wins.....I just love watching the young amazing talent. And slowly watch them turn into amazing seniors.

I think Rays Platinum will win Lg JR 4. I don't think they've peaked yet and I think they want to get the NCA title back after loosing last year. They also go against Texas Lonestar again which they lost by .1 something, they'll be going looking to win the rematch.

Back