All-Star Large Junior, Nca???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Rays Platinum will win Lg JR 4. I don't think they've peaked yet and I think they want to get the NCA title back after loosing last year. They also go against Texas Lonestar again which they lost by .1 something, they'll be going looking to win the rematch.
Im sorry i should have clarified more, i meant junior 5. but im really glad you think Platinum will win, :)

This is SO hard to call. I think all four of those teams have it in them to take this division. Cells is PACKED with difficulty, although sometimes a little messy. Lites has a great routine with lots of flash, and when they hit, they are beast. Green is just so clean and I love the flow of their routine this year. Very visual and fun to watch. ECE...they have a packed routine, but have had issues hitting it consistently...but if they do, watch out! So I know who I WANT to win...but I think it's really anyone's game in looking at past performances. Small division...but MIGHTY!!!

Im sorry i should have clarified more, i meant junior 5. but im really glad you think Platinum will win, :)
No problem. I just try to show love for other levels. But Green will def win, they're awesome this year with a great routine and their dance is one my favorites this year.

Supercells! They need some love here ya'll!!! They have an amazing routine too! Love all teams in this division! Can not wait to see them all lite (*wink, wink*) up the flooor! Good luck to all teams :p

Back