All-Star Large Limited Coed Poll

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is your prediction for worlds?

• Total voters
Gotta rep Jersey! WC got my vote Odyssey is so good this year and i would love to see an upset or top 3, also when NJSE walks on that floor they kill it everytime love both teams hard poll lol. I really think that Smoke will win tho :)

How many globes does it take to show that we won't break? 1, 2, 3, 4! That's what my daughter and I would like to see! :)

This division is so deep this year. There so many teams I love that it's hard for me to pick just one. I voted for Smoke. They make me forget to breathe.

It is going to be a full out brawl. Spirit won't give up easy, always showing up with a jampacked bundle of perfection at worlds. Smoke coming in with winning Cheersport, Nca, and possibly Uca. Hopefully they won't go in the competition overly confident and be cursed by the NCA Jacket. Then TEAL getting progressively better and more consistent by each competition. It is going to be very close and I can't wait to see who comes out on top.

I love Fab5 of course. I was so impressed with all of the teams in Dallas. It will be a great competition with GREAT teams!

Never count out Twist & Shout. We had a rough NCA, but those kids aren't defeated. They are hungrier than ever. This division is incredibly close though so whoever wins will have to be flawless!! I think we have just as much of a chance as any other team in this division. I can't wait to watch it all unfold!!

I anticipate, Smoke, Spirit, charlotte, Twist and Shout to be somewhere in the top 5. I have also been impressed with NJ spirit explosion and East Celebrity Elite. HOWEVER….For obvious reasons… I cast my vote for SMOKE!
smile.png

Latest posts

Back