All-Star Least Competitive Divisons

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In uk J5 is non existent and I think 3 teams max in the who,e country for J4
There is quite a range of competition for senior teams of all levels
Youth 3 you maybe will have 2 or 3 and upper levels non existent
Not too sure about mini 2 but I know of 1 team maybe 2 and that is it

Open 4 is one of the least Ive seen. In fact, I don't know if I ever seen one. Are there any gyms in PA, NJ, NY, or MD that have Open 4 teams?
I was on an Open 4 team in PA 4 years ago, the first year it was a thing and there were only 3 teams in the country. I don't think that gym has a team anymore though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was on an Open 4 team in PA 4 years ago, the first year it was a thing and there were only 3 teams in the country. I don't think that gym has a team anymore though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
what was it called?

In sweden its upper level teams. most coed. This year we do not have even one pure coed 6 team, i think, (in level 5 the coed teams compete with the noncoed teams) Also Y3. we dont have level 4 AT ALL and no y5 here either. youth only goes up to y3.

It also ebbs and flows year to year. There will always be a disproportionate amount of level 1s and 2s (although I admit to not seeing many Senior 1s, probably due to the Northeast tending to combine to Senior 2). It depends on how many kids of a particular "class" move up to another level year to year.

Not many:

Level 1s above Youth. Many gyms tend to stick "new to cheer" kids who are Junior or Senior aged straight on a level 2.

Mini 2s. Very few gyms have kids in that age bracket throwing BHS that consistently.

Y4/Y5/J4/J5. While the focus on cheer on message boards and social media us on Level 5s, the reality is that this is an advanced level of cheer for any age group, but especially for younger kids.

As an Open 4 athlete, I have to say Open 4. Not even sure we're competing against anyone at any of our three competitions, maybe TG?- They're the only other Open 4 team in the state of Florida (that I know of).

In florida, there are actually a lot of Sr 1 and Sr 4.2 teams. I'd say Y4 is pretty small, maybe only two teams in the state? No Y5's.

As an Open 4 athlete, I have to say Open 4. Not even sure we're competing against anyone at any of our three competitions, maybe TG?- They're the only other Open 4 team in the state of Florida (that I know of).

In florida, there are actually a lot of Sr 1 and Sr 4.2 teams. I'd say Y4 is pretty small, maybe only two teams in the state? No Y5's.
World's teams in general aren't very popular here either.

SR5Restricted has gone the way of the dodo in my area. I think some clubs used it as a starting point to Sr5, as they should, but there aren't enough SR5 for run both SR5 and SR5Res., so everyone has just moved to SR5, either for the option of competing at Worlds, or if they're not Worlds teams, to have someone to compete against.

Back