All-Star Left Over Worlds Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lisa Seye

Cheer Parent
Oct 26, 2013
I can't find the answer. What happens to left over world's bids? As in if a team has an at large bid then later wins a paid bid, what happens to the at large bid?

I can't find the answer. What happens to left over world's bids? As in if a team has an at large bid then later wins a paid bid, what happens to the at large bid?
At large bids disappear. If a team gets a partial paid bid and then upgrades to a paid, then the next team in line from the first comp (where the team received their partial paid) gets that partial paid bid.

At large bids disappear. If a team gets a partial paid bid and then upgrades to a paid, then the next team in line from the first comp (where the team received their partial paid) gets that partial paid bid.
Thanks

In Canada, AL bids can be passed on it a team get s PP, but I think there's a time limit (not sure what), but if you claim a bid and then get a PP a month or 2 later, I think the AL is lost. If it's within a week or so, I've seen the AL passed on in the past

In Canada, AL bids can be passed on it a team get s PP, but I think there's a time limit (not sure what), but if you claim a bid and then get a PP a month or 2 later, I think the AL is lost. If it's within a week or so, I've seen the AL passed on in the past
In the US I believe it's 72 hours that you have to decline a bid and it can get passed down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ad6f084a5538fd2aa516cd953cb91fc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonders what will happen to coed elite partial paid bid bow that they have a PAID bid? How do we find out?

Wonders what will happen to coed elite partial paid bid bow that they have a PAID bid? How do we find out?
It'll get passed down to whichever team is next in line at the comp they received it.

Does the comp HAVE to pass down a partial bid or can they choose not to?

BSB upgraded their PP Bid this weekend. Brandon Pink should be receiving it since they had the only AL bid at that comp.

Coed Elite, Rockstar Beatles, and Twisters Gold all upgraded their partial paid bids from Universal Cheer this weekend. I'll be keeping an eye on the USASF website to see who got them.

BSB upgraded their PP Bid this weekend. Brandon Pink should be receiving it since they had the only AL bid at that comp.

Coed Elite, Rockstar Beatles, and Twisters Gold all upgraded their partial paid bids from Universal Cheer this weekend. I'll be keeping an eye on the USASF website to see who got them.
How long does it take?

How long does it take?

Not sure. Probably sometime this week or next they'll update it (hopefully).

It will be 3 of these teams:

1. Cheer Extreme IAG-X Cougars (Raleigh) - International Open 5
  2. Cheer Extreme Ladies of Teal (Kernersville) - Large Senior 5
  3. Famous Superstars Gold - Small Co-Ed 5
  4. Greensboro All Stars Diamond Elite - Small Senior 5
  5. Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels - Large Senior 5
  6. Shockwave Allstars Code 5 - Large Co-Ed 5

Back