All-Star Left Over Worlds Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure. Probably sometime this week or next they'll update it (hopefully).

It will be 3 of these teams:

1. Cheer Extreme IAG-X Cougars (Raleigh) - International Open 5
  2. Cheer Extreme Ladies of Teal (Kernersville) - Large Senior 5
  3. Famous Superstars Gold - Small Co-Ed 5
  4. Greensboro All Stars Diamond Elite - Small Senior 5
  5. Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels - Large Senior 5
  6. Shockwave Allstars Code 5 - Large Co-Ed 5
How do you know it will be these? And thanks for the info

How do you know it will be these?

Because those are the teams that got at large bids at that competition, so they're next in line scoring wise.

I don't know what happens if a team declined and AL bid but would have been next in line.

Because those are the teams that got at large bids at that competition, so they're next in line scoring wise.

I don't know what happens if a team declined and AL bid but would have been next in line.
Ok. So then if they get the passed down partial paids then their at large bids disappear and are not passed down. Correct?

Couldn't it technically go to a team who already had an AL but outscored some of those teams? (But not high enough to earn a partial?)

Couldn't it technically go to a team who already had an AL but outscored some of those teams? (But not high enough to earn a partial?)

Hmm I think you're probably right.

Cheer Savannah, All Star One Big Bang, Rockstar Cheer Queen and ACX Kat Daddies all had AL bids already so it could be one of them.

Looks like you were right. ACX Kat Daddies got one of the partials and they already had a bid. Greensboro Elite also received a passed down bid. I think I'm missing a team, but I can't remember who the original bid winners were.

Fab 5 also upgraded this weekend so another team will received one of the partials.

Back