All-Star Let's Bring Out Some Old Fierceboard Memories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

omg I had no idea about zta being whoadeedle! :eek:
i wasn't around for whoadeedle but i've seen the story floating around here many times. that's crazy! when was this confirmed?

omg I had no idea about zta being whoadeedle! :eek:
i wasn't around for whoadeedle but i've seen the story floating around here many times. that's crazy! when was this confirmed?
Ugh its a long crazy story but DJ felt the need to expose her blah blah blah

I've been on here for two years so lets see what I can remember (although it's all been posted already :p)...

• lolsmileyface (and lolsmileyfacebackagain)
  • Yella Ribbon fiasco
  • ZTA being woahdeedle
  • TawnJ

There's probably more but that's what I can remember :p

I've been on here for two years so lets see what I can remember (although it's all been posted already :p)...

• lolsmileyface (and lolsmileyfacebackagain)
  • Yella Ribbon fiasco
  • ZTA being woahdeedle
  • TawnJ

There's probably more but that's what I can remember :p

What was the Yella Ribbon fiasco? It sounds familiar but I can't remember what took place!

My faves:

#MealFan

#YellaRibbon vs. Board

#CCCBeBad vs Adults

#HeyImK

#CheerBoy vs Everyone

#Over_It vs PlanetSaturn or something like that

#WorldChampKatie

Hahahaha oh God. I used to be PlanetSaturn56 back in mid 09ish. I was a total newbie thinking I was the deal! Hahaha

What was the Yella Ribbon fiasco? It sounds familiar but I can't remember what took place!
ztaprincess posted this earlier: I don't remember this 100% but I want to say it had to do with the owner of Yella Ribbon buying up domain names that you would find if you were trying to look for Bow Fabulous. On top of that I guess she had used some of the posters on here to help her sell her bows and overall just did some sketchy things.

ztaprincess posted this earlier: I don't remember this 100% but I want to say it had to do with the owner of Yella Ribbon buying up domain names that you would find if you were trying to look for Bow Fabulous. On top of that I guess she had used some of the posters on here to help her sell her bows and overall just did some sketchy things.

Ohhhhh okay!!! That rings a bell! I think I've seen people talking about that before!

Back