All-Star Let's Bring Out Some Old Fierceboard Memories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know if cheerKT will remember this, but a few years ago in FierceChat we convinced this girl, I believe from Cheer Extreme or Maryland Twisters, that we were both on Cali Coed, and basically that she was Kiara Nowlin and I was Cameron Bonton. Probably the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

And someone else was involved saying they were point flyer on TG... I don't remember who though...

Yea me too. Aww I miss my big. I was one of 4 littles.

I have two now. caa10 was my second. I met my first little during rush and she's a former Cheer Extreme cheerleader. It was a match made in heaven. Then I found a picture from Worlds 2009 of me and the group I traveled with with some people they knew on CEA. SHE WAS IN THAT PICTURE. She didn't even rush till Fall 2010. Isn't that the weirdest thing??!?!? Then caa10 transferred to South Carolina and rushed. She ended up in my sorority and I wasn't planning on taking another little at all but I just had to do it so surprise her. haha

Safe to say we're the resident Cheertator fam of the chapter.

I have two now. caa10 was my second. I met my first little during rush and she's a former Cheer Extreme cheerleader. It was a match made in heaven. Then I found a picture from Worlds 2009 of me and the group I traveled with with some people they knew on CEA. SHE WAS IN THAT PICTURE. She didn't even rush till Fall 2010. Isn't that the weirdest thing??!?!? Then caa10 transferred to South Carolina and rushed. She ended up in my sorority and I wasn't planning on taking another little at all but I just had to do it so surprise her. haha

Safe to say we're the resident Cheertator fam of the chapter.
Stop this is too perfect. I'm thinking about Spring Rushing and I would DIE if I ended up with a Big that cheered. :cloud9:

This is probably long forgotten, but someone here brought up the kid who made the male flyers thread, and I remember a rather heated argument between BlueCat and I on one of those threads and I think within a couple minutes of the argument beginning I had at least 10 DM's saying "DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS?!"
Why would that change whether you thought I was right or not? I have absolutely no issue with people arguing with me. This place would be really boring if everyone just agreed all the time.

Why would that change whether you thought I was right or not? I have absolutely no issue with people arguing with me. This place would be really boring if everyone just agreed all the time.

I agree.

:D

I visited CA this Wednesday again. Didn't see you , but hung out with some Panther moms.

No I agree. I generally responded with "regardless of who he is, I disagree with his opinion" or something similar, but (as you know) many in this industry place the utmost importance on the gym/team one has associated with them

I remember when I was new to the boards (and pretty much cheer in general) and asked the question about gyms in Charlotte. We were moving here and I asked the innocent question about where to send Babydonna. I had NO IDEA what I had done when I asked that question. :oops: We're pretty happy now, by the way!!! It was just entertaining!

2. Years ago, when I created a fake profile called 'allstarcheerboi' he was a 15 yr old 'boi' who loved to jump, to tumble, and to pick fights w/other boarders over who was the prettier sister, Kelly Smith or Courtney Pope. I would make the most ridiculous argument about nothing and watch everyone go to town over a corny topic. When important stuff started hitting the fan in our industry, I had to put on my big boy pants and update my profile. ASCHEERMAN was born.

Omg I got a few PMs about how annoying you were hahaha

I want to hear the mainlining pixie stix story!

I coincidentally posted a pic of lil bit on my fb recently with the same caption. Here I was thinking I was all witty....

C still has and wears the bright yellow Fierce bow. One of her faves!

I remember being apart of the original Teal Army, wayyy back in the day of 2009.

The Fierceboard section at Worlds 2009 was also popping.

Another great memory pertaining to 2009 was when Top Gun Lrg Coed dropped that stunt and we all thought Aston Kutcher was going to pop out and be like YOU JUST GOT PUNKED, and it never happened.

Yes you were!!!

Back