All-Star Let's Bring Out Some Old Fierceboard Memories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone remember Acedad's "I Like Big Bows"?

I know mstealtoyou and I have both been on the boards since 2001 or 2002 - we "met" on the old AOL cheer board. I can't really remember everyone we all used to talk with, but it was alot of college kids, including a girl from Top Gun, Justin F. and just a handful of some cheer moms that have come and gone. I got on ProX probably in 2003 and was also on a Yahoo parent board (which had plenty of drama) back then and that is where I met so many people, and we started meeting up at competitions and there were many many good times! Many of these people I am still friends with to this day, that I got to see again over NCA weekend. I may no longer have kids in cheer, but this is an industry with great people that is still dear to my heart!

And not really trying to brag, but I have known F5 Jason for so long, I know his story. He used to have it on his MySpace page! Love you Miss Hunnay!
i remember that about jason!! and nIce mom was the first person i met from the boards & def. one of my favs!!

she used to say "Hun" all the time but others do that also. What neck of the woods would that be?

Any part of the country that has homos has people saying 'Hun'.
Breeders in the Oklahoma/Arkansas/Texas area say it a lot too..

a nICE mom It was us, Mo-Lissa, Ms Tanya, Em's Mom, Cory (Remember he always said No Shade?), Justin, a girl Shrimpy that was from AZ........Ashley from Impact.......I'll remember more probably later. That was way back in the day and Cheer Athletic message board was up then too.

Oh the Yella Ribbon fallout....
From what I remember the owner of Bow Fabulous got website blocked by Yella. Any website that was remotely close to Bow Fabulous was bought up overnight and rerouted to yellaribbon.com. I think the was also an issue with a bow and being told to use Fray Check to fix it.

a nICE mom It was us, Mo-Lissa, Ms Tanya, Em's Mom, Cory (Remember he always said No Shade?), Justin, a girl Shrimpy that was from AZ........Ashley from Impact.......I'll remember more probably later. That was way back in the day and Cheer Athletic message board was up then too.
Did anyone ever figure out who shrimpy really was? I never saw anyone able to keep their secret identity as well as she did.

Do any of you remember susieq? she was around in 09/2010. She smacked talked cheerforce like it was her job!

I do. Let's be honest, I'm pretty happy some of these people went into hiding, never to return...
Maybe some of these rude newbies will go with them. Lately I seem to shake my head and sigh at some threads way more than normal.
Can we down-vote people instead of threads?? Kiddingggg..

One of my favorites was last year fierce chat during nca... Weezy (understandably) was not too happy when anybody said anything negative about the "scandalous" Top Gun unis, so when someone brought them up I changed my username to Weezy and half the chat room left immediately hahaha. Then we all started changing our usernames and pretended to be people. It was pretty funny :)

I miss fierce chat :(
Me too! Fierce Chat was the best!

meanj said:
Oh some of those chats were down right scandalous.

You think? I got dragged right back to hs when I got yelled at for not defending someone in one of those chats.

Back