Level 1 Pyramid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
Two leg extended stunts must be braced by at least two persons at prep level or below with hand-arm connection only. The connection must be made at or below prep level.

It doesn't not specify separate or two different sides like the other levels do for certain things, So am I correct in assuming that if I have two bracer preps in the middle I can extend 2 outside groups given that both bracers are holding just the inside hand of the two outside extensions.

Im no rules expert, just going off my understanding of the rule, but If the outsides go up, wouldn't that mean that since they're only braced on their inside hand, they're only connected to one person? And it says they have to be connected to two people. Even if there are two brace groups, but since they're only connected to one base group...

Legal as long as both middle preps make hand/arm connection with each extension. No indication in Level 1 that the 2 bracers have to be on separate sides.

Im no rules expert, just going off my understanding of the rule, but If the outsides go up, wouldn't that mean that since they're only braced on their inside hand, they're only connected to one person? And it says they have to be connected to two people. Even if there are two brace groups, but since they're only connected to one base group...
Don't mind me. I'm dumb. I reread your question and I totally didn't have the same picture in my head that you do. *facepalm* alright. Well now it sounds legal if both the preps brace both girls.

Back