OT Level 1 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Totally Washington biased by Roach Elite Junior 1 (gray?) and South Elite Senior 1 (Sapphires?) have some kick butt routines this year!

I would bet money on both of those teams making Finals at Summit and heading over there with paid bids.

Last edited:
Yes!!! The RE j1 (Neon) knocked my socks off this weekend. They won level champs by like 10 points. I didn't see a lot of the level one teams, but I was so impressed. My daughter was in j1 last year and they also had a routine that was really entertaining for level 1.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes!!! The RE j1 (Neon) knocked my socks off this weekend. They won level champs by like 10 points. I didn't see a lot of the level one teams, but I was so impressed. My daughter was in j1 last year and they also had a routine that was really entertaining for level 1.

I would have to say that this year put last year's routine to shame and I thought last years was good. Your coaches have some IMPRESSIVE choreo this year. Your J3 was really fun to watch too. It's awesome to see how much you guys have changed/progressed in just one year and how competitive your teams are this year.

I agree! I'm hopeful that everyone will get a chance to see Neon at the Summit and I hope they get paid! They've looked amazing every time I've seen them perform. After the first time, I whispered to the mama next to me, "I hope you budgeted for a trip to Florida." (Although I'd selfishly prefer j3 to get it! Haha!)

Totally Washington biased by Roach Elite Junior 1 (gray?) and South Elite Senior 1 (Sapphires) have some kick butt routines this year!

I would bet money on both of those teams making Finals at Summit and heading over there with paid bids.

I missed Neon's this weekend, but I heard they looked AMAZING! I did get to see Crystals and I have to agree- I do see them going to the Summit and winning ;) .... now like @amy1k I too am a little selfish wishing that my gym's Sr lv3 gets paid for Summit ;)

All my choices too-I believe the top 3 level one teams this weekend at ATC was RE's juniors followed by south elites crystals and pulling up the rear was south elites minis, baby carats. Pretty impressive all around. Loved RE's routine and it was a well deserved grand champ win.

Are any of these on YouTube? I'm having a hard time finding good routines to watch. Maybe it's because I'm in school right now and should be paying attention....

Not from this year - most gyms in the NW have a strict policy on posting current routines online.

However, if you go to varisty.com, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "competition videos" you can view routines by what event they are from. You can watch routines from summit, NCA, UCA, USA nations. You can also view the results so if you want to search for just the winning teams, you can see who won and then look up that specific routine. I do that when I'm bored or potentially scoping out what last years winners looked like.

I'm definitely biased but I love my Ultimate Athletics Crowns Youth 1. I have all their videos up from this season (someone linked to them in the Wiki). 4 wins, including Jamfest Super Nationals, 3 grand championships this season. Next up is Cheersport Nationals and hopefully a Summit bid. This is definitely a talented group of young girls that have overcome a lot of adversity this season.

Back