Level 2 Pyramid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 28, 2009
Just want to check. In level 2, you have a prep that does a half turn to sponge and then drops to the floor. Legal since it goes to sponge before the drop correct? What about an extended one leg in a pyramid? Is this too close to not being connected at the top?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just want to check. In level 2, you have a prep that does a half turn to sponge and then drops to the floor. Legal since it goes to sponge before the drop correct? What about an extended one leg in a pyramid? Is this too close to not being connected at the top?

my understanding based on a previous thread, if it makes an obvious stop before going to the ground it should be ok.

The second part, I'm not understanding? the connection has to be established at prep level or below or are you asking about doing the half down from the extended 1 leg stunt? I would maintain contact at least until prep level

A 1/2 twist transition to a sponge (or even to one foot on the ground - think lib load) would be legal.

Back