Level 3 And 4 Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 18, 2011
Im a flyer and i wanna move up to level 4 and im on level 3 now and i dont if there is a big difference between the two stunt wise. I've never stunted level 4 but i know can do full up to heel stetch, someone help me!

well, starting in level 4, you can do double down from 2 legs, single downs from one leg (and all body positions), 360 to the top, 'real' tick tocks/switch ups and kick full or double baskets!
it's a very exciting level to stunt in! one of my favourites!
try to get a group together of coaches or experienced bases to help you try some of the stunts

ok
well, starting in level 4, you can do double down from 2 legs, single downs from one leg (and all body positions), 360 to the top, 'real' tick tocks/switch ups and kick full or double baskets!
try to get a group together of coaches or experienced bases to help you try some of the stunts

ok thank you!

You kick full will probably be the hardest thing to master...
Tick tocks and switch ups are all about staying tight and locked in the air IMO..
Since you flew on level 3 im sure you have singled down from two feet.. For your double it's all about riding your cradle and snatching really hard.

Does your gym offer flyer classes/clinics? If not, try to find one that does! Or see if you can get a group together and go to an open gym to work on those skills.

IMO there is a pretty big difference between level 3 and 4 stunting. Some common level 4 skills are tick tocks, double downs from two leg stunts, single downs from one leg stunts, full ups, and kick twists. I went from level 2 stunting to level 4 stunting in one year, so I'm sure if you work hard you can learn to stunt level 4. Good luck :)

My daughter transitioned easily from 3 to 4. Just work hard. I think the kick full was definately the hardest for her. Good luck!

i was on level 4 this yr and if you have a good full down it should be easy to double same with double baskets. I would also work on tick tocks and switch ups.
good luck!:)

@cheer4life you can do full up to one leg and one and a quarter up to one leg, switch ups, tictoks, and alot more.... i know your hands full arounds are pretty when you party in the front hahhahaahaha but now you can do it to a full instead of a half:). doubling out of fulls and singles out of ever one legged stunt! the transfer will be easy with alot of work but you can do it... but if your not willing to work the change is big time esp. at our gym lol!<3

@cheer4life you can do full up to one leg and one and a quarter up to one leg, switch ups, tictoks, and alot more.... i know your hands full arounds are pretty when you party in the front hahhahaahaha but now you can do it to a full instead of a half:). doubling out of fulls and singles out of ever one legged stunt! the transfer will be easy with alot of work but you can do it... but if your not willing to work the change is big time esp. at our gym lol!<3

hahaha party in the front ;) and thankss<3

you cant do doubles from one leg in lever 4:(i wish

Back