Level 3 Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 20, 2010
Just wondering how this stunt 1:22-1:28 is legal? I thought those were only allowed in level 4? Anyways, love the routine and team. Great Job Jacks!

Just wondering how this stunt 1:22-1:28 is legal? I thought those were only allowed in level 4? Anyways, love the routine and team. Great Job Jacks!

It looks like the backs are holding the ankle of the tops right leg from the ground. It's hard to tell on the video, but if they are it's not a release move.

OH! Oops. Level 3 can have express/switch ups because someone is always holding on to them. Does that help?

Yes they they are defintely legal, we watched Cheer Power judges rewind several times last week to ensure they were doing them the way needed for L3. Coach Craig just smiled & watched on. Looking forward to LIVE with you guys Sunday, it's going to be a great day for the Midwest cheer comminuty!

OH! Oops. Level 3 can have express/switch ups because someone is always holding on to them. Does that help?

Yes, Thank you. In the video it was hard to tell if someone was holding on the entire time.

Back