All-Star Level 5/6 At Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 15, 2010
Hi fellow Fierceboarders. People have been discussing the ICU Worlds and the new association ECU (European Cheer Union) a lot in my blog lately. Some people, and also me, are confused why there's both level 5 and level 6 at ICU Worlds. Could someone please answer this for me/us? :) And also why United States don't have a level 5 team competing at ICU?

Thanks!

You get to choose if you want to go level 5 or level 6. My guess is they do this because not all the countries that want to participate can field a good level 6 team so they give them the option to go level 5. The United States has no problem making a level 6 team so they have no need to go level 5. I was under the impression that you couldn't enter both divisions but that could be wrong.

I agree with ^. Soo many countries are on so many different levels that to lock everybody into one wouldn't be quite as fair. This way teams can shoot for whatever level is easiest for them to compete in as a collective. Plus those two 'levels' are supposed to represent the 'pinnacle' of cheer.

Back