All-Star Level Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheermommy3

Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2010
It was mentioned in another post but I didn't want to go off topic. What is the difference between a level 5 and level team? I have also seen an international division. What does that mean? Thanks! I am still learning some of this stuff! I know basics but I am really getting more and more into cheer and want to know as much as I can!

It was mentioned in another post but I didn't want to go off topic. What is the difference between a level 5 and level team? I have also seen an international division. What does that mean? Thanks! I am still learning some of this stuff! I know basics but I am really getting more and more into cheer and want to know as much as I can!

Very hard to summarize so much information.

Read here and then ask additional questions.

http://usasf.net/safety/cheerrules/

Be sure to read the glossary as well.

Thanks so much!!! I will read more tomorrow when I am not so tired! What is the difference between a flipping and a twisting skill?

Thanks so much!!! I will read more tomorrow when I am not so tired! What is the difference between a flipping and a twisting skill?

Flipping would be like a tuck. You are rotating over your head essencially. If this helps, think vertical!
Twisting is like just the twisting part of a full, more horizontal!

A full would actually be a flipping and twisting skill because you are flipping yourself in a layout-like position but also twisting from there.

Thanks!!! Trying to read up and figure out what stunts my daughter is working on in her stunt privates!

Back