All-Star Levels?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are you?

• Total voters
I can't decide what to mark off..
I was technically able to throw level 5 skills before my multiple injuries, and I don't cheer right now, but who knows if I'll throw that high when I start tumbling again.. :p

People shouldn't be ashamed of their level. I had the time of my life on my level 3 team.

I'm not sure what to put, either. i'm a cheer mom, but i live vicariously through my daughter, who is taking a year off, but was on a level 2 team last year and tried out for, but didn't make level 5 this year even though she had her full. :p

over 18 so i have to be level 6...how ever my tumbling is only a 3 but i can stunt level 6 all day... wonder what team i would make if i was still a minor

I'm not surprised by the amount of level 5s listed. We have a lot of lurkers on the board, as well as a high percentage of 3/4s who I assume are mostly seniors/juniors. If you figure most people who are die-hard about cheer have been doing it for a long time and are therefore probably 3-5 and can access the internet on their own (and therefore make an account here)..it would make sense that we would have higher concentrations of those people on here.

Latest posts

Back