All-Star Lg Sr. All Girl - Who Will Make It To Finals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F5
WCSS
CEA
Woodlands
Fame
FCA
Rays Spice

*Those are not in any certain order*

Tsunami could possibly knock someone out and get into the top 7 but I haven't seen their routine in a while and the last time I really heard about them they were having trouble hitting their stunts.

F5
WCSS
CEA
Woodlands
Fame
FCA
Rays Spice

*Those are not in any certain order*

Tsunami could possibly knock someone out and get into the top 7 but I haven't seen their routine in a while and the last time I really heard about them they were having trouble hitting their stunts.
yes, marlins beat wcss though? and thats only 6 teams...pss?

They've done that in the past. But this year it clearly states 50%.
There may be an open spot because the same panel is judging Large senior and Semi-limited
Yes, it does.......but ya never know!

Why would they need an open spot because the same judging panel is judging?

The interesting thing about FCA, Fame, Marlins, and PSS is that they have all lost to at least one of the others.

Cheertech - Fame > Marlins
Cheersport - Marlins > FCA > Fame
Indy - FCA > PSS
BATC - PSS > Fame > Marlins

yes, marlins beat wcss though? and thats only 6 teams...pss?

I had 7 teams listed and said Tsunami could possibly knock one of them out and go to finals. I know that they have beat teams in the past I just haven't seen their routine for a while so I'm just going by what I know.

very young- fo us State All Stars- our oldest flyer just turned 15. We only have one 12th grader on the team- so very young ladies out there- just want to hit their routine amongst a very experienced field of large senior 5 teams!

How exciting! GOOD LUCK to ya'll!!

hmmm......I guess your saying you hope they fall because its the only way they can be beat! Good to know you think they're the best team out there!!!!!!!!!
Didn't say thats the only way. But that would make it way easier and less stressful.

Back